What's new

why do traders still prefer MT4 over MT5

lmshow

MT5 has been on for a while and yet traders still prefer using MT4....any reason for this preference?

arcanis

One of the reasons that I see people talking about is that mt4 still have many more good indicators than mt5.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Effective Binary indicators for new traders MetaTrader 1
T Scam Alert https://t.me/QadeerFx11 - Trustful Traders - BEWARE OF THIS SCAMMER Scam Alerts 1
M Suggestion New traders are welcome Forex Education 1
H Key Point #1: How Professional Traders Relate to Support and Resistance Levels Forex Education 0
L helping hand in forex new traders Forex Education 1
E Tutorial The traders plan And health Forex Education 1
M FCA UK Bans Sale of Crypto-CFDs to Retail Traders Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
T Strategy This is a correlation cheat sheet for swing traders Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I PZ Indicator , PZ 123 Pattern Good for new traders Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T Platform which most traders use General Discussions 14
L why do forex traders lose this much - 95% loss rate Forex Education 14
G General Looking for prop traders General Discussions 0
A General new indicater for forex traders Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Hello traders its a new bot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B 10 Tips for Forex Traders (Beginners) Forex Education 3
M China Traders Transfer $50 Billion in Crypto Last Year Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
JeromeSta001 General Strictly hardcore mobile traders Entertainment 0
D Make A Lot Of Money From This Forex Indicator | Trade Like Pro Traders | MT4 | Free Download MetaTrader 15
TradingFXVPS General Best Forex Trading VPS for Traders - TradingFXVPS Forex VPS 2
S I really want to use IC Markets, but they to not accept US traders IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
B 8 Reasons FOREX Traders Lose Money Forex Education 0
Z tRADERS DYNAMIC INDEX Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Binary options traders Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
T Why is it that international brokers are scared of South African traders? General Discussions 1
T Am Grateful That I Can Meet Other Traders From Around The Worl Trading Systems and Strategies 0
malcolmlai For experienced traders, what is the most effective thing you've learnt in Forex? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
samimmortal64 The Traders Dynamic Index for MT4 and MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
samimmortal64 For traders having problems setting their TP & SL on MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Agimat indicator for binary option and forex traders Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T Tutorial Mental Fitness For Traders Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General Start place for traders Forex Education 1
A what is a stop out level, do brokers trap us as traders? General Discussions 0
Q Indicator help many traders by indicating the where the graph head to........ I love the indicators MetaTrader 9
A In the course of trading, junior traders like me do something, such as no stop loss and hard work. When I took it, the warehouse Forex Education 0
A Suggestion Major mistakes made by Forex traders resulting in blown account. Forex Indicators and Tools 11
A Indicator Pz Harmonic indicator for traders Forex Indicators and Tools 4
A Indicator Elliotwave prophet indcator for elliot traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0
D EURUSD - Traders fear this pair Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L Forex Cyborg EA may be a professional fully automated Forex trading system for professional traders. Forex Indicators and Tools 9
L 3 Tips for Beginner Forex traders Forex Education 0
F The CHF is the strongest and the AUD is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day Forex Education 0
M Trading zones :he price action kill zone is a high probability zone for price action traders to hunt for price action trades in a certain direction Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Motivation for new traders. Forex Education 3
J A traders food for thought General Discussions 0
J Poor traits for traders General Discussions 0
Y Good Indicator, to support traders Forex Education 0
S Is the fib a good tool for new traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E I suggest new traders General Discussions 15
W any full time traders around here? General Discussions 1
D Indicator Breakout Trading Strategy Used by Professional Traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0