What's new

Suggestion Which one is better for a beginner, Metatrader 4 vs Metatrader 5?

Writing EAs and Indicators on mql4 is a little less complex than on the mql5.

Similar is many ways but the discrepancies otherwise prove difficult, especially for the noob programmers.

Btw, mt4 is old but very good!

The MT4 is the best, in my view, because it is simple to use and not as complicated as the MT5 since it is an advanced version.

I agree with most of the comments that the MT4 is a suitable choice when compared to the MT5, because even though the MT5 is much more advanced than the MT4, it is still more complicated to understand.

I would suggest a beginner trade with an MT4 rather than an MT5 because the MT4 is less complicated and more suitable for currency trading.

The better choice of platform for a beginner is the MT4 because the user interface is easy to interact with, and the MT5, being the most advanced version, can get complicated.

Though the better choice seems to be MT4, I would suggest the MT5 because it is an advanced version, and using the MT5 also helps in developing knowledge because it provides more tools.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.