What's new

General Anyone know of an EA that beaten the FTMO challenge

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rover1001

I have heard of the possibility of it but I haven't gotten any luck with finding a success story does anyone know of any?

I have heard of the possibility of it but I haven't gotten any luck with finding a success story does anyone know of any?
following. also curious. been testing traide ringer but want to get the 3rd version not 4.02 just waiting for one more post approval then i'll be able to download it i believe

Must say I am now funded after passing FTMO challenge and also helping other traders out. I have also started new challenges at other prop firms to expand my capital and diversify so not all my fund is at one prop firm as you never know.
I am now looking to transition into FULLY living off my profit and helping others.
It has been a journey but patience to invest, learn and develop your skill has intangible benefits you will only see down the line.

So to my fellow TRADERS… KEEP AT IT!!!

Attachments

• ad7.JPG
    ad7.JPG
    164.1 KB · Views: 57
  • myfxbook.JPG
    myfxbook.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 59
There is probably a bunch out there but people keeping it to themselves. If I find some i will post it on here.

I found this one EA recently - the person claims that he can pass the FTMO challenge with an EA. It costs $200 though, so I am very hesitant to purchase it.

try not to use market ea's if they find similar trades with other accounts, or same ip address they will close your account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.