What's new

Anyone know of any good trading schools online?

You do not need to attend any kind of trading school. You can find everything online. You can dive into a big sea of resources about trading, investing, and forex. Improve your knowledge without spending any money. You can also prefer taking free courses that are available on Babypips or Udemy.

There are many courses available online both free and paid that you can prefer depending on your level of knowledge. Some of the platforms offering trading courses are Udemy, Coursera, Wall Street Academy and Babypips.

School of pipsology- it’s free and shares all the information that you need to start your trading career. You can also ask your queries on the babypips forum.

I don’t want to limit your education by telling you about one or two websites that you can study from. Explore the internet on your own and learn from several sources.

I do not know any of these types of universities. I would like to suggest that a lot of information is available for free on the internet. You just need to put your keywords in the search bar and hit the search button. Find some good resources and start learning.

You don’t need to waste your money on any of the trading schools when you can learn for free from the internet. Just search for the right information and check it on different websites.

Imo, there is no requirement for you to enroll in a trading school, either on the internet or in person. The internet is home to a vast ocean of information that can be of assistance to individuals who are interested in the foreign exchange market or trading. If you are interested in acquiring new knowledge, all you need to do is enter a few keywords into the search bar, and after a few clicks, you will have access to a number of links.

Imo, trading courses are worth it. One can not learn just by practising on a demo. I believe while taking trading courses one should practise what they are learning on a demo account simultaneously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.