What's new

General DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SYSTEMS FOR TRADING GOLD?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi,

I have heard about a very efficient FTMO Gold robot but I don't know the name.

Any information?

I love trading gold. I use little lots and try to hit the big gains which happens regularly on that commoditie.

People does any have E.A or rebot which can trade on MT5 on a little amount of 4-10dollars.l will be great if someone one share

hi my friend tell me on privte message because i have good ea mt4 for trading ea and if you can help me for recept the ea
send me message text

HI!
I have 2 EAs that trade gold in martingale and have excellent results. of course they must be switched on mainly during laterality hours (Asian market).
Also I have a very good indicator from FabryForex which for manual trading is awesome, based on the cyclical bands.

Foe trading gold, you should check out the system used by our member Montfleri in this forum - he gives out weekly trading signals that have a very high rate of accuracy ( He claims 100% SUCCESS - but you need to check it out yourself).

Gold is one of the most volatile pairs and sometimes hard to work with mind giving me some pointers and help?
I have seen one in the Metatrader market specific to gold. There's an indicator and an EA for that. You can search for it there. However, it is not free but you can download a trial version and test.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.