What's new

anyone knows best brokage for a beginner with small spreads

for beginners, the main thing is that the broker has good reliability, and the functionality is simple, then you will learn everything yourself

Perannal

yes, the Expertoption platform is great for beginners, there is also a small deposit, and the conditions for beginners are very pleasant

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Anyone knows what effect NFP news has on the market? General Discussions 0
A Anyone who knows about Arrow trend surfer v1.1 indicator !! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Please who has this system... Or who knows the name of this indicator??? Its 99% accurate anyone with an idea can drop a comment or reach me at jud Forex Indicators and Tools 6
N Does anyone knows about any Indicator for Harmonic Patterns? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
R Can anyone recommend a good expert indicator? General Discussions 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Does anyone have the belly system out there some where king belly is the name MetaTrader 0
T Apex EA request anyone who has it out there can yall come through for us one love guys Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
timone Profitable EA Anyone know of a EA called ROBOT EA or Robot_5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Profitable EA Here is the almighty AMG EA.. if anyone is in need of it then ..here ..if you got a question ask here mandlamlamuli220@gmail.com Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F Anyone know the most profitable system Trading Systems and Strategies 2
jaykamote General Anyone can share Fibo Quantum indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Anyone has the Noble Impulse Indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K GUYS ANYONE WITH THE NEWLY UPDATED VERSION OF FXSNIPER BY GOOD RELAXATION Trading Systems and Strategies 3
G Can anyone share the spike detector that will help me alot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
ab2d222 Has anyone experienced slower speed the more indicators or tests you run? MetaTrader 0
broskibroski Does anyone have AFI Stochastic indicator for MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B anyone help me find Flexy Pro Forex Indicators and Tools 0
W General Hydra Bot by HydraFx. Does anyone have it? Forex Indicators and Tools 1
Teokoms Strategy Hy it's Teo anyone who has the Redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R General has anyone have copy traders with less than 2% drawdown per trade? General Discussions 1
R Has anyone heard of AZHA version 6.0? General Discussions 0
L Does anyone have EA's that trade crypto? Forex Signals and Pamm 2
L Has anyone worked with Fildelcrest for trader funding? Scam Alerts 0
T Is there anyone who trades volatility 75 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
V Anyone can test the EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N New EA GPS Forex Robot v3 - Anyone have a copy? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
N Does anyone have an EA for indices? General Discussions 5
C Does anyone know why the stop loss on each trade is 300 pips when ive set it to 30 on Forextron EA V28 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
N Does anyone have Auto Harmonic scanner Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Hello Guys, can anyone share a profitable strategy on how to trade the high and low of the day or M and W patterns?? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Y Does Anyone Have this Trading system + Indicators? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
phumzo does anyone have the PWR set up? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
1 General please if anyone has forex piphunter ea please shar it Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
B Anyone recognize this EA ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Anyone with cash boy indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Anyone with recent MT5 Indicators MetaTrader 0
K General DOES ANYONE HAVE THE NEW ANGELIC ROBOT BY YOUNG AMO Trading Systems and Strategies 20
K Scam Alert NEVER SEND YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE AN ACCOUNT MANAGER Scam Alerts 0
T Hi guys anyone Having Black panther Ea, Any reviews? I'm looking for one please Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General I am looking for this system anyone mind to share Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General DOES ANYONE HAVE THE YOUNG AMO’s EA the new one ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
V General i am New in forex... can anyone suggest me best strategy !!! General Discussions 5
S HAS ANYONE TRIED THE TWEERZER TOP AND BOTTOM METHOD Forex Education 6
S nasdaq ghost robot wanted to know if anyone has it MetaTrader 0
cristrader General Does anyone know a Gold EA XAUUSD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 29
D Does anyone know how this VOC INDICATOR works? If you do please share Forex Indicators and Tools 3
B Does anyone use Renko Charts in their strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F anyone seen this indicator? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S MT5 on MACos does anyone know how to download MT5 for Derivative's.com Trading Systems and Strategies 0