What's new

Anyone spam by Broker?

Keep in mind that if a broker keep contacting you to ask to deposit (more) money then it's a broker to avoid absolutely. Stay away from it

I still have not find any legit binary broker. When you earn much all brokers do anything against you.

I'm afraid of Scam Brokers too. Can you give the brokers you think are not scams. It's important to avoid the bad ones. Everyone should know. Thank you for sharing

I haven't had any scam brokers in the past there were some fake brokerages that closed down and ran away with their clients money but those where in the early binary days I currently use pocket option with no issues despite constant claims of it being a scam I've never had issues.

I had accounts on few binary options broker and after I quit I received some spam through telephone calls knowing my exact name and surname. I had 3-4 brokers so I'm not sure which of them give away my data to others for telemarketing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.