What's new

Are forex robots worth it?

It would be impossible to answer this with a simple yes or no - it depends on a lot of things. Forex robots are always risky. If you are already a successful trader and you just want some extra money, I would say it might not be worth the risk. That's just my personal opinion, though.

Not all of them actually just few ones are good and even then they require constant upgrades to keep up with the changing market conditions.

In my opinion a robot cannot see and decide what an experienced eye can see and decide in a chart.

If you're the type of person who doesn't want to spend a lot of time monitoring the markets, then a forex robot can be a great way to trade. You can simply set it up and let it do its thing.
Of course, there are also some downsides to using forex robots. One is that they are not 100% reliable and do have technical limitations. Another is that if the market conditions change, the robot may not be able to adapt and could start making losing trades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.