What's new

Asking about the trust broker

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Hello all my friend,
Please show me trust borker for forex trading and binary tradin for my country. And show me the review site for forex trading.

Check out FP Markets, they are in business for over 15 years and are regulated by ASIC.

I have been Trading with FP Markets for the last couple of years now and the experience has been great, they have over 10000 different products to trade including global equities.

the question is correct, you should always pay attention not to beautiful advertising of good numbers, but to reliability in working with a broker, because the payment of your profit will depend on this

always check the broker for reliability in payments and transactions, because it is not very pleasant to lose your entire deposit to nothing

I followed EQFX analysis, it is bad, always loss, I think EQFX analyzer is not understand about Forex, they just writing about analysis but there is no finishing. Now I lost my money in big number, so guys be careful with EQFX.

I use Coinexx, my experience has been good with them. Min deposit is negligibly small, you can also withdraw an amount as small as $10. I’d suggest you try them on your own with a small deposit and then make your decision.

Regulation has nothing to do with how good a broker would be. All they must do is fit your trading needs and that’s it.

Check your broker’s previous reviews. They can tell you quite a lot about how the broker serves its clients. Read negative reviews more closely to see what issues the broker has.

You must always go with a broker that offers fast and easy deposits and withdrawals. Issues with transactions affect your peace of mind.

You will have to see if the broker is a right fit for your trading needs or not. So, when you find a good one as per recommendations, do your own testing to be sure about the security of funds and execution. Using a small account is the best way to test a broker.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.