What's new

Assar Elite Pro Forex Hedge Master Final

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lostinheaven

This is the latest version of EA Assar Elite. No investment password or login. It is advisable to start working like 30mn to an hour after LOndon openning. GBPUSD

Attachments

• Assar Elite Pro Forex Hedge Master Final .ex4
    42.4 KB · Views: 154
does someone had used this?
This is the latest version of EA Assar Elite. No investment password or login. It is advisable to start working like 30mn to an hour after LOndon openning. GBPUSD

I found here in other groups some EA wich closes all the trades using concept of basket for loss or gain. Just have a test and use. It maybe handful

Attachments

• TradeCloser_vrt2.ex4
    8.2 KB · Views: 18
If it helps you can try to use it. This is a simple robot that closes the trades using the concept of basket. it maybe handful. But test it first .

Attachments

• TradeCloser_vrt2.ex4
    8.2 KB · Views: 15
I found here in other groups some EA wich closes all the trades using concept of basket for loss or gain. Just have a test and use. It maybe handful

Leo! Please do you know if there is any tutorial on how to use this TradeCloser_vrt.ex4 ??? I Realy need it ! Urgent !! Could you help me ???

There is a free MT4 trade closer, called "position close button MT4" its working fine, you can download it directly from MQL5 market

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.