What's new

Scam Alert Axes.co Broker Scam Warning

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Forumadmin

Administrator
Attention all members, Never open a account with axes.co and deposit your money there. They are scammers and will scam your money. Please share this important scam alert in all forums and blog wherever possible.

Thanks for your review. One of my friend already bewared for this broker. I had seen some bloggers publishing good reviews for money, they don't know wht they are doing for such small money.

Attention all members, Never open a account with axes.co and deposit your money there. They are scammers and will scam your money. Please share this important scam alert in all forums and blog wherever possible.

Thanks so much for this

Thanks your message received
And there's other one called axis is it the same name or not because I have deposited $13.80 and withdraw just to test the company is now three months I didn't get my funds?

Ok hand thank you for the information

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.