What's new

Basic of technical trading

everybody got their own technique.. but in my opinion start with the basic support and resistance lines.. and ema

First learn about the candles stick a bullish or bearish .. then just go to YouTube and type in support and resistance and you will be able to understand.. if not let me know

Main Points to cover is

Finding 1-2 assets and get very intimate with them like you know your name

Identify Support and Resistance zones not just lines on all timeframes start from the monthly timeframe down to the 1 minute (depndant on what youre trading)

Then learn price action not every candlestick but around 3-4

And lastly strictly trade potent price action candlesticks at support and resistance on a consistent basis

Find you mistakes you make and erase them and try again rinse and repeat until you become good at a strategy

Most traders take years to accomplish this but the biggest battle you will deal with is your relationship to money and how you handle a loss so work on your psychology to handle losses very well!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.