What's new

Confidence is the most basic thing

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Edward Peterson

Confidence is the most basic thing in forex trading. Most of time trader sees their impulsiveness as confidence. Confidence is something that impact you to loosen up while you are on the trade or off the trade. To get sureness, first thing is to extend knowledge about trading. By then practice, practice and practice. Test your strategy in demo account for 3 to a half year. It will help your conviction an extensive measure. I moreover trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I for the most part think about their advanced instructive materials. Those are to a great degree useful for me.

In the book Mind over Market of J. Dalton, he said confidence gain from trading logic, which is basically knowledge acquired from experience. So I agree that we should practice, practice and practice like you said above.

100% confident when making profit.. but loose it all when loosing.. then keep looking for a called "perfect" trading system..

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use TP Global FX as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

Worst thing that has hold me on being profitable has been the switching between systems. Not being confidence on myself nor the system (even after I backtested for a while). This is a game for those with strong minds.

have your confidence but don't wait too long to admit your mistakes... Stop Loss should be one of your best friends ;)

Confidence, Patitence and right decision at right time also brokers play a big role by spreads. U need to select good broker with tight spreads.

A good amount of self-confidence and positive thinking with plenty of braveness is the greatest tools to become a successful trader in this market.But yes we must first have the ability to get some good amount of cash investments in the market for trading such a large amount of money.

Confidence is the most basic thing in forex trading. Most of time trader sees their impulsiveness as confidence. Confidence is something that impact you to loosen up while you are on the trade or off the trade. To get sureness, first thing is to extend knowledge about trading. By then practice, practice and practice. Test your strategy in demo account for 3 to a half year. It will help your conviction an extensive measure. I moreover trade forex at XeroMarkets broker. I for the most part think about their advanced instructive materials. Those are to a great degree useful for me.
Agreed

Talk about confidence. Did you know about 200% deposit bonus? Now FreshForex offers you 200% deposit bonus. It is amazing
You should try this promo. Why? Because the bonus is the highest than the other broker! So, more you trade, more you will earn each week. Let's find out.

I echo you, many times I stopped trades due to lack of confidence and just minutes after they resumed to my target

For sure, all confidence stems from past experience reading the charts, executing trades and acquired knowledge... just a matter of putting in your 10,000 hours

I echo you, many times I stopped trades due to lack of confidence and just minutes after they resumed to my target

Same here, actually it happened too many times... overprotecting capital on a spike, just to see that few minutes later its going my way just how i imagined, but the trade is already stopped near zero profit...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.