What's new

New EA BD Profit V2

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
I have this EA purchased from the seller and is running profitably for last 2 months. But few people say, on long run this will blow the account. Does anybody has faced that? Please share your experiences. What I strongly see is that if we run this EA on lower risk, that is never going to happen but the returns will be little less.
If you are still running the original are you able to show me a picture of you rinputs page. Does it run a Trailing Stop Loss setting in it.
Cheers
Greg

Please any robot that is not martingale?
I understand why people do not like martingale but in reality it is a strategy , when properly applied, will make you money in Forex. just my opinion as a trader for over 20 years. But what do I know???/

BDProfit EA is a good Forex robot, but also depends on the market movement.

Minimum capital : 200 USD (DO NOT use this EA on less than 200 capital)
Time-frame : M5 (DO NOT use this EA on any other time-frame)
Input Parameter : Default (DO NOT change any option in EA input)
Recommenced Pair : EURUSD (DO NOT use any other pair)

NB: Please regular withdraw your profit because its risky martingale system. Although this EA is capable to double your money within a month but it's will blow up your account few times in a year.

I have tried this on GBPUSD and H1 Timeframe. Works good. Doubles my demo money every month....for the last 2 months. I used .01 per $300 capital but when I go live , I think .01 per $500 is better. I does have a big drawdown around 30%

sure, but while they advertise they dont mention that precaution, you come to realise while is too late
Well, when someone tells you that an EA uses Martingale as a management strategy, what does it tell you? It means you still have to use common sense. Martingale needs pullbacks of at least 30-50% (depends on the logic) to be effective. So will you attach this to a strong trending market? Of course not! Martingale works best on range bound markets which happens about 80% of the time. It is mildly successful with slow trending markets but it will wipe you out when the trend gets very strong. So how do you become successful trading Martingales? Look for range bound market with enough volatility that it will pull back 30-50%.

How can you tell if market is range bound or trending? Look at higher timeframes! If you are still not sure, put in a range indicator like Bollinger band. If outside the band, it is trending!

Well, when someone tells you that an EA uses Martingale as a management strategy, what does it tell you? It means you still have to use common sense. Martingale needs pullbacks of at least 30-50% (depends on the logic) to be effective. So will you attach this to a strong trending market? Of course not! Martingale works best on range bound markets which happens about 80% of the time. It is mildly successful with slow trending markets but it will wipe you out when the trend gets very strong. So how do you become successful trading Martingales? Look for range bound market with enough volatility that it will pull back 30-50%.

How can you tell if market is range bound or trending? Look at higher timeframes! If you are still not sure, put in a range indicator like Bollinger band. If outside the band, it is trending!
Thanks for this wonderful information

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.