What's new

Scam Alert Be careful for SOME1 CALLED LEGAL TRADER ON TELEGRAM

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
And this is one of the reason forex gain its bad reputation. Many of those people just love to pretend experr and scam other.

Lol, this won’t help at all since it’s too easy to change details on Telegram. It’s common sense that if someone is after your 100 or even 500 USD is just a pure scammer. If anyone is really good enough, then why will he run after your tiny amount? He/she would make that much in blink of an eye if they are really good. So just use your common sense.

Scammers are very common in this business. I think if someone offers you high-income promises, it is probably a scam. That is my humble opinion.

There are many scammers on telegram so be extremely careful. they will sell to you EAs that are free and not even profitable

Ya... I think so too. Too many scammers in telegram.
I observed a signal channel in telegram and find them not bad. Therefore sign up to service and join the group.
I went into a trade based on his signal, however that pair hit SL. And at end of the week, he did not include this pair in his weekly report. I have texted him twice and he seems to act blur.
And last week, he has given 41 signals. Out of these 41 signals, he only report those that are in profit and did not mention anything on the losing trade. And didn't even follow up.
Come on... Be a man and act like a man... I can take SL. Just broadcast SL hit. If he is not capable to handle such a huge numbers of trade, just post those trades that have higher probability of winning? Aren't we in a game of probability? Anyway, from last week onwards, I didn't follow his signals. Waste of time and money.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200603_174049.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603_174049.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20200603_174122~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20200603_174122~2.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 11
i am intersting in binary trading but in every time i see that binary platforms are scams and stealing money ! any suggestions ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.