What's new

Profitable EA A new EA called no sleep. I am using it in another way to reduce risk.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yuxiao

Hi ,everybody. I am going to share this EA called "no sleep". Usually other people use EURUSD and GBPUSD. However, I am using 20 different pairs with every low lots,like 0.01 to avoid risks and keep it in low level. This EA first gives the direction of pairs. If they go to the against direction, , it uses Martingale to get back the profit. Also, it has SL to avoid the risk.
Setting:
lot: 0.01
monye: 1000
SL: 500
Time Frame: 1 hour.
For the others please use default values.
I am not speaking English, hopefully I express the right meaning.

Attachments

• No Sleep EA.ex4
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
Hi ,everybody. I am going to share this EA called "no sleep". Usually other people use EURUSD and GBPUSD. However, I am using 20 different pairs with every low lots,like 0.01 to avoid risks and keep it in low level. This EA first gives the direction of pairs. If they go to the against direction, , it uses Martingale to get back the profit. Also, it has SL to avoid the risk.
Setting:
Thank you for sharing

The use of martingale can at times burn your fingers if not the whole hand, let me see the way it goes, to the demo.

I tried this NoSleep EA recently on a $200 demo account. On the 1st day of trading, I earned $144 USD but right after I got a margin call.

As a tip, please setup risk management properly by defining the following: SL and Lot size proportional to the deposit amount.

Would love to see how this indicator performs on a demonstration acc. Anyone with credible results> NO? Ergo let me try it

Setting:
Hello, its not placing trades. I tried it

Setting:
let's give this bad boy a test run quick

Setting:
the Stop losses are not being placed into the trades

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.