What's new

Profitable EA No Sleep EA FULL

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions (No Time or Account Type Limit).

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...

=================================================================

The following links are for the importantupdates for this thread ...

Important Info about how to use the right account type ...
No Sleep EA With no restrictions

Version 2 for EA download link ...

Show My Account Specifications EA download link ...

Version 3 for EA download link ...

Version 3.2 for EA download link ...

Important letter to all traders link ...
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-18#post-182686

Grid-Averager-PRO EA
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-21#post-183652

Grid-Averager-PRO EA Version 2.0
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-33#post-188198

Grid-Averager-PRO EA Version 2.1 with no restrictions
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-46#post-203661
Thanks for sharing

NO SLEEP EA V3:
This is how I trade using this EA, firstly you will need a minimum deposit of $100 (personally a $70 deposit always works for me, I never deposit more than that). Trading days of the week (I personally run the EA on VPS cloud strictly from every Thursday 5am GMT or between (6am-7am GMT +2 in my local time zone) to Friday);

meaning in a week i trade on 2 days which is from Thursday to Friday only so in a month we have 10 trading days. and i usually double my account each time NB: mind you not 100% all the time sometimes i can blow the account that's why i suggest its ideal to have $210usd which you will split into (3) $70 deposits.

the reason being say on week one u will deposit the $70 and if you manage to double the account u will withdraw initial deposit and keep repeating every week trading twice on Thursday to Friday. so i have never had the EA blow $70 deposit twice consecutively so if you happen to blow on week 1 be sure to recover on next week,

PAIR to trade is the EURUSD on M15 TF
I have attached the set file for EURUSD I am currently using
NB: Set file is set for high risk trading, to go low risk only change the lot size to 0.01

Special conditions

the are exceptions to only trading up to Friday from Thursday on weekly basis, it is when your account balance managed to move from $70 to $200+ in that two days trading in this case you would let the EA run into the coming week and exit at Friday the latest but if balance only managed to double the account balance from $70 to $140 or barely managed to double the account i suggest you withdraw the initial balance over the weekend and leave the profit to trade with next week from Thursday to Friday as per the cycle or trading rules

NOTES: Running EA ON VPS Cloud: As you would be running the EA on VPS it means you will have to be active to manually activate EA trading and to stop it from running because we only want it to run on specified days (Thursday and Friday). So say you deposit anywhere between Monday to Wednesday it means you will only run or activate "AutoTrading" on MT4 Platform on Thursday between 4am-5am GMT (6-7AM GMT +2 MY LOCAL TIME) then let it run until Friday and close it right before market close because if you don't there is risk of blowing account because it performs terribly on Mondays and or it means right on market open Monday you have to manually stop AutoTrading then withdraw your initial deposit of $70 if it was a good day and the EA didn't blow the account. for some brokers you cant just let it run into the weekend and withdraw over the weekend provided you leave amount enough to act a margin for any open trades which weren't closed

Happy Trading:)

Attachments

• EURUSD M15 NO SLEEP $100USD MIN DEPOSIT (RUN EA ONLY FROM THURSDAY 5AM GMT TO FRIDAY .set
    308 bytes · Views: 21
  • No-Sleep-EA.ex4
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
NO SLEEP EA V3:
This is how I trade using this EA, firstly you will need a minimum deposit of $100 (personally a $70 deposit always works for me, I never deposit more than that). Trading days of the week (I personally run the EA on VPS cloud strictly from every Thursday 5am GMT or between (6am-7am GMT +2 in my local time zone) to Friday);

meaning in a week i trade on 2 days which is from Thursday to Friday only so in a month we have 10 trading days. and i usually double my account each time NB: mind you not 100% all the time sometimes i can blow the account that's why i suggest its ideal to have $210usd which you will split into (3) $70 deposits.

the reason being say on week one u will deposit the $70 and if you manage to double the account u will withdraw initial deposit and keep repeating every week trading twice on Thursday to Friday. so i have never had the EA blow $70 deposit twice consecutively so if you happen to blow on week 1 be sure to recover on next week,

PAIR to trade is the EURUSD on M15 TF
I have attached the set file for EURUSD I am currently using
NB: Set file is set for high risk trading, to go low risk only change the lot size to 0.01

Special conditions

the are exceptions to only trading up to Friday from Thursday on weekly basis, it is when your account balance managed to move from $70 to $200+ in that two days trading in this case you would let the EA run into the coming week and exit at Friday the latest but if balance only managed to double the account balance from $70 to $140 or barely managed to double the account i suggest you withdraw the initial balance over the weekend and leave the profit to trade with next week from Thursday to Friday as per the cycle or trading rules

NOTES: Running EA ON VPS Cloud: As you would be running the EA on VPS it means you will have to be active to manually activate EA trading and to stop it from running because we only want it to run on specified days (Thursday and Friday). So say you deposit anywhere between Monday to Wednesday it means you will only run or activate "AutoTrading" on MT4 Platform on Thursday between 4am-5am GMT (6-7AM GMT +2 MY LOCAL TIME) then let it run until Friday and close it right before market close because if you don't there is risk of blowing account because it performs terribly on Mondays and or it means right on market open Monday you have to manually stop AutoTrading then withdraw your initial deposit of $70 if it was a good day and the EA didn't blow the account. for some brokers you cant just let it run into the weekend and withdraw over the weekend provided you leave amount enough to act a margin for any open trades which weren't closed

Happy Trading:)
thanks for sharing your EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.