What's new

Profitable EA No Sleep EA FULL

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes
Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions (No Time or Account Type Limit).

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

Thank you for this - I have tested it on my Demo account

Change the slippage as well as gold tends to fluctuate and at 3 slippage I got no trades. I changed mine to 5 and it worked well. I did not use a SL or a trailing stop.
For a smaller account I would limit the number of trades to 2 or 3( if you run the EA on both M1 and M5 the EA would do this amount of trades per chart so I limited my trades to 1 - This way I have a max of 2 lots trading)

Gold - I kept the settings except increased the TP to 300 I feel in this market the conservative setting is pretty good - once we are in a less volatile market after the COVID 19 Virus I might take another look at the settings and go more aggressive. M1 and M5 worked best

GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF - I changed TP - only did M1 and M5 - GBPUSD performed the best - I have changed the TP to 15 pips on M1 and 20 pips on M5
I did not find USDCHF and EURUSD performed as well so I removed those charts.
GBPUSD did the best so I kept it on that chart and did max 2 trades.

The one thing I can say is Don't freak out - mine would dump negative badly and then eventually take profit. Took me a while to figure out that all the trades of the same instrument example gold buy would have the same T/P regardless of when the trade was entered so keep your trades to 1-2 at the same time - the EA seems to use the TP of the first trade entered so you would get a loss on some trades.

Multiplier of the lot amount - I set mine to 0 so that I can maintain a fixed lot amount

I would like an option to only trade with the trend. You can manually select it but it defeats the purpose of an EA.

Overall I would rate it a 4 simply because of the profit setting limitation. Would be nice if each trade had its own TP.

Change the slippage as well as gold tends to fluctuate and at 3 slippage I got no trades. I changed mine to 5 and it worked well. I did not use a SL or a trailing stop.
For a smaller account I would limit the number of trades to 2 or 3( if you run the EA on both M1 and M5 the EA would do this amount of trades per chart so I limited my trades to 1 - This way I have a max of 2 lots trading)

Gold - I kept the settings except increased the TP to 300 I feel in this market the conservative setting is pretty good - once we are in a less volatile market after the COVID 19 Virus I might take another look at the settings and go more aggressive. M1 and M5 worked best

GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF - I changed TP - only did M1 and M5 - GBPUSD performed the best - I have changed the TP to 15 pips on M1 and 20 pips on M5

The one thing I can say is Don't freak out - mine would dump negative badly and then eventually take profit. Took me a while to figure out that all the trades of the same instrument example gold buy would have the same T/P regardless of when the trade was entered so keep your trades to 1-2 at the same time - the EA seems to use the TP of the first trade entered so you would get a loss on some trades.

Multiplier of the lot amount - I set mine to 0 so that I can maintain a fixed lot amount

I would like an option to only trade with the trend. You can manually select it but it defeats the purpose of an EA.

Overall I would rate it a 4 simply because of the profit setting limitation. Would be nice if each trade had its own TP.

Thanks for the review.It's quite insightful.Ok hand

Thanks for sharing your experiences with that EA. That helps a lot.

the no-sleep-ea is good, but you have manuelly choose the right trenddirection and monitor you orders
agree , its best to keep an eye on the orders , personally I wouldn't just let it run and leave the desktop

Please can you share an Excel sheet report with your results ? And kindly can u show which template you are using?

Thanks in advance

Please find the "No Sleep EA" without any restrictions (No Time or Account Type Limit).

It is coded by me ...

It can work on any demo or live account for unlimited period of time.
It also can be back-tested, even I'm not back test believer. Forward test is the best of course.

I made 20% in 15 days with only 6.5% DD on EURUSD ... Can work on any pair. Lately, I use it on Gold because of the high lot rebate I got from broker and it's profit as well.

So, easily can made 40% a month. You can even make more than 100% but you need to withdraw profit frequently.

You can use it on any time frame ...
If you want to use multiple pairs, then use safer settings ...
If you want to use 1 pair, I recommend GBPUSD or Gold but current settings
will not work on gold, you need to use yours to let it go.

Lower time frame means higher profit, higher DD ...
Higher time frame means lower profit, lower DD ...

So, use your own settings that you feel comfortable with as I can't take settings responsibility.

Use it on demo first for at least a week ...

Some trades from live account ...

=================================================================

The following links are for the importantupdates for this thread ...

Important Info about how to use the right account type ...
No Sleep EA With no restrictions

Version 2 for EA download link ...

Show My Account Specifications EA download link ...

Version 3 for EA download link ...

Version 3.2 for EA download link ...

Important letter to all traders link ...
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-18#post-182686

Grid-Averager-PRO EA
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-21#post-183652

Grid-Averager-PRO EA Version 2.0
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-33#post-188198

Grid-Averager-PRO EA Version 2.1 with no restrictions
https://soehoe.id/no-sleep-ea-with-no-restrictions.t9465/page-46#post-203661
Thanks for sharing this with us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.