What's new

broker for scalping???

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hot Forex is not a scalping Broker!! I can not doing scalping with Hot Forex, so I think Hot Forex is not a reliable broker. Why Hot Forex not allow me to do scalping? There is no rules but I just can not do scalping, it is weird! So Guys, if you want to do scalping, just go find another broker. Not Hot Forex!!

Scalping is one of the quickest methods to earn profit and it is risky when trading without a good broker, I recommend using FP Markets or Skilling, their trading conditions are robust.

The commission cost per round lot is $7 in skilling and $6 for FP Markets with tight spreads and faster execution speed.

For scalping, the best choice of brokers is ECN since the spreads are tighter. I recommend scalping with FP Markets because their commission cost is lower than most ECN brokers, at $6 per round lot.

The spreads are also stable even during highly volatile market news movements with faster execution speed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.