What's new

BTMM Indicator by Steve - Beat The Market Makers

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Do you have it for MT5?
Unfortunately the template and indicators are designed to work on mt4 only, it is prudent that a trader always have an alternative brokers chart running simultaneously with your live account. Its sad to say but a significant amount of brokers feed incorrect information to there clients. That being said open a demo mt4 account with another broker alongside with your mt5 broker, a separate screen will be ideal.

Unfortunately the template and indicators are designed to work on mt4 only, it is prudent that a trader always have an alternative brokers chart running simultaneously with your live account. Its sad to say but a significant amount of brokers feed incorrect information to there clients. That being said open a demo mt4 account with another broker alongside with your mt5 broker, a separate screen will be ideal.
I personally do this.

i have a question for those who want to trade BTMM ICT etc....
why?
for the most part alot of these course are based on a simple outlook of the market...
load a 1hr chart and zoom out. start charting bullish flags and bearish flags ( 3 level up then drop, 3 level down then up ) / ( it is highly possible to see 5 level up then drop, 5 level down then up ) after that should range then move in the direction it's supposed too.
learn to chart support and resistance.
alot of successful traders use these methods to consistently take profits from the market.
the biggest mistake i and alot of traders made in the beginning was overcomplicating trading with alot of unimportant info.
simplicity is key to understanding and successfully entering a trade, win or lose.
my advise to those who care to take it is, bull flag, bear flag, avoid range markets until you can isolate a good entry.
check youtube for a channel called " ukspreadbetting " guys name is MARK he has a fantastic approach in trading flags in his premium course, check for " warrior trading " guys name is ROSS CAMERON, just like MARK he has a very safe approach to trading flag patterns in his premium course, and for those who doubt, look at there returns, that should settle the question if patterns are viable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.