What's new

BTMM software for mt4

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ShingieUihos

The BTMM software has some really cool features. I also share Btmm software for mt5.

Attachments

• btmm-20220802T162522Z-001.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 151
The BTMM software has some really cool features. I also share Btmm software for mt5.
Would you mind tell us more on what "cool features" does this EA have and how profitable or how risky it is? More details and helpful info shared would be much appreciated.

If possible, it would be much more helpful if you could help answering questions such as below:

1. Profitibility
e.g. monthly profit % (e.g. 10%? 20% or ???) or daily profit of 1%, 2% or ???

2. Maximum drawdown %
e.g. 20%? 40% or ??? (the more maximum drawdown it is, the more risky this is EA would be)

3. Any Recommendation of settings
(kindly attach your preset(s) that works well for you if you don't mind to do so)

4. Recommended Minimum account balance required to use this EA

5. Leverage (e.g. 1:500 or ???)

6. Any potential risks that you saw when using this EA, e.g. need to avoid major news events like NFP and/or etc.

7. Any screenshot to show your results (if possible)

8. Any other matters that you think is important to take note when using this EA.

Hope that helps. I believe by doing so you are indeed helping everyone with some practical tips and info that would allow them to better use of this EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.