What's new

Tutorial How long did it take to learn btmm

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
IS this strategy still working? is it profitable? I am struggling with counting levels. It seems to me that whenever there should be a peak formation there is another level of rise or drop. or if I see fpr example second level of drop or rise, I expect for a third level, bet it reverses on me.
The levels are hard to get and take time. There all levels on all timeframes and depending on which timeframe you are looking at, the cycle may not complete or it can continue beyond 3 levels. This is because there are resets so that other timeframe cycles complete. If that makes sense. Levels take some time to understand how to track properly. But...like Steve says, the patterns are more important then the levels

It's taken me over a year and a half. Always more and more to learn. Definitely takes alot of practice, for me, and just now beginning to gain clarity as far as the set ups that I like best, personally. I have studied btmm it every single day, all this time, and continue to. Always a work in progress for me. I love Btmm :0

it took me roughly 2 years. Pattern, timing (Shadow boxes) and lastly the levels - coincides with the WVVM or MAAW structure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.