What's new

General How long did it take for you guys to be profitable?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
me too... followed a few guy's signal to do manual trade, most hit and miss. 3 months now and recovering back all my losses. trying to learn some EA stuffs now. :)

use naked chart with SD and show youtube videos how working orderblocks and market structur all courses same in internet

Sometimes win, sometimes lose. I get my hopes up on winning days and sometimes can go on a winning streak, After that, one losing day will wipe out my profits and confidence. Still looking for consistency.

I am still in my first year and I can't say I am stable with the profits, the work with the Fury is the best I got so far.

Becoming consistent with forex trading is doable, but it requires a lot of time because there are no fixed strategies that will work all the time. Once we get better at creating flexible strategies and doing quality analysis, we can potentially make consistent profits.

Struggling to understand the pace of the market so that I can build my strategy as per that! So, not very profitable as of yet!

Being profitable in forex trading is much harder than it seems. It takes time, patience, research, and dedication. Four things are needed in order to achieve success in forex trading. Anyone can get started very quickly, but it takes experience and time to understand how the market works.

Have you tried backtesting? If you don’t have a trading journal, please make one. This will help you progress, and try to learn daily from your trades. It will help you grow as a trader.

Unfortunately most of us jumped into Forex without guidance. So its a constant battle until you are lucky to meet your luck. However if you are lucky to meet a good mentor from the beginning, you can start being profitable from day 1.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.