What's new

Guys how long does it to muster FOREX

How long does it takes to know forex I'm new so anyone who is willing to help can help
5 years to become a very successful trader, in trading you must not rush steps. if you start from the top you will fall to the bottom. therefore, starting from bottom to top and building that base knowledge will help you identify market structures without trendlines

Forever, because in forex market the learning never stops..but you don't need to be a master to become a profitable trader :)

How long is a piece of string, it is different to everyone and it is hard to gauge unless you go through the individual journey yourself. It is important that you take your time and not rush as thats when things can go wrong

How long does it takes to know forex and I'm knew so anyone who is willing to help can help
Well depends on how whom you listen as your mentor, your mindset and live trading
Get a better mentor it will shorten your learning curve and be profitable in almost a year
Your mindset after burning your accounts or getting losses will also determine how long you be profitable...if you quit easily forget succeeding in fx... when knocked down get back up.... those losses and burnt account consider them tuition fees
Don't demo trade my man... live trade always that's where you learn to control yourself..your greed and fear ..you will tame them for uour benefit... demo trading doesn't do any of this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.