What's new

Carry Trade Strategy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sliderseff

The carry trade forex strategy operates very differently from other forex methodologies. In contrast to the conventional concepts of buying low and selling high or selling high and buying low, carry Trade forexstrategies appear abstract. They typically rely upon a fluctuating market and are therefore useless in a stable market lacking a prevailing trend.

A carry trade strategy allows us to make a profit even when the market is stable as it does not rely on the movement of pricing between two currencies. Instead, the success of a carry trade depends upon the difference between the interest rates of two separate currencies. This is an important distinction, as stable, strong currencies are best suited for executing a carry trade strategy.

What Is A Carry Trade Forex Strategy?
A carry trade forex strategy is the practice of buying currencies with high differential ratios. A differential ratio means that the interest rate of the currency you are buying is higher than that of the currency you are selling. The realized profit will be derived from the difference between the interest rates – the higher the differential, the greater the profits will be.

When selecting prospective targets for a carry trade, we must take into consideration the expected changes in interest rates of both currencies. In practice, a carry trade strategy functions best when the interest rate of the currency we are buying is expected to go up and the interest rate of the currency we are selling is expected to go down. In this way, we stand to optimize the profit potential of each specific trade.
When using a carry trade strategy, we make our profit from the differences in interest rates between two currencies. However, that doesn’t mean that the changes in price between the two currencies are irrelevant. For example, if we were to choose to invest in a currency because of a high-interest rate but the price of that currency dropped, the situation is not beneficial. When it comes time to close that trade, we might find that even though we profited from the interest rate a loss was taken on trade because of the difference in entry and exit prices.

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with TP Global FX. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.