What's new

Choosing a good broker for your forex experience

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wes123

Hi guys which forex broker are you using at the moment are you happy i have been stopped out several times after making so much money trading please share

I am using a local broker with an EU regulation. Whichever broker you pick, the first thing you should check for is its license.

Hi guys which forex broker are you using at the moment are you happy i have been stopped out several times after making so much money trading please share
[/QUOTE]
Consider ICMARKETS they are ecn regulated

When I was thinking of investing in Forex trading, I needed to know about brokers. I try to know the details about the broker by doing a lot of analysis. That's why I've practiced using broker's demo platform. Satisfied with demo trading, I now do real trading with this broker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I trade using scalping strategies on major FX pairs with Hotforex and Tickmill. According to my experience, if you want to improve your trading results, find brokers with low spreads like 0.0 - 0.1 pip on majors

When I start making investment in forex trading we must know about different broker available in the market and must choose only the broker which has a good reputation in the market.

If you want to gain experience in Forex trading, it is possible to go ahead in trading by doing research on YouTube and various articles and gathering information. If a trader acquires knowledge, he will be able to gain a lot of profit from the market. I have been able to develop skills by doing demo trading on broker's platform.

Trading on a demo account is certainly quite important - it's the safest way to learn without losing money.

When I was thinking of investing in Forex trading, I needed to know about brokers. I try to know the details about the broker by doing a lot of analysis. That's why I've practiced using broker's demo platform. Satisfied with demo trading, I now do real trading with this broker.

If you want to choose a good broker, you must know about the services of that broker using the demo platform. If you think that the service of the broker is good, then you have to join the real trading under that broker. But if it seems that the broker can cheat with me, then refrain from that broker.

there are some bad brokers out there who do not send the orders to the bank . i have experience with them so do research before selecting

there are some bad brokers out there who do not send the orders to the bank . i have experience with them so do research before selecting
Some orders can be executed via dealing desk that way brokers reduce transaction costs for you. But if this happens too often or even large orders can find their way into the interbank market then it is clearly a red flag.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.