What's new

Ctrader what is it ?

It would be nice if someone well versed with all them platforms shares a tabular comparison of MT4, MT5, CTrader and other platforms..

For my part, writing code in MT4 is drastically different from MT5.

ctrader is a platform just like mt4 or mt5. as far as i know it is well supported by ICMarkets. i have used it , looks good . well designed but it lacks plugins.

if you want to use ctrader , one of the best indicators in the market was Belkhayate trading indicators collection or something like that.

Is cTrader free like mt4? I've heard a lot of good things about it and it has somw great indicators not available on mt4

cTrader is a Forex trading platform designed specifically for use with ECN (Electronic Communication Network) brokers, and it has been adopted by several ECN brokers, including Pepperstone, an Australia-based market leader. Users can use cTrader for two things: 1) order execution and 2) charting.

The platform's user interface is appealing, clean, and simple to use. The screens are simple to use and intuitively designed, giving cTrader an advantage over more complicated platforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.