What's new

Metatrader vs Ctrader

cTrader seems a bit more professional than metatrader. Also they keep updating it and improving it constantly.
Only downside that for some brokers it can have higher commissions cost

cTrader seems a bit more professional than metatrader. Also they keep updating it and improving it constantly.
Only downside that for some brokers it can have higher commissions cost

Bro, MetaTrader has been around since 2005 and has a host of different features and resources on its MQL site. Metatrader has over 12 thousand developers and millions of users. Ctrader has a long way to go to compete but my broker is switching to Ctrader so it is what it is.

Bro, MetaTrader has been around since 2005 and has a host of different features and resources on its MQL site. Metatrader has over 12 thousand developers and millions of users. Ctrader has a long way to go to compete but my broker is switching to Ctrader so it is what it is.

What is the reason that they decided to switch to CTrader? I still trade via Metatrader from Hotforex and really don't see anything extra I may need for trading that is not present in MT4

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.