What's new

Currency market is a risky a market

Robert Hills

Forex trading or currency trading is not easy to make a consistent profit. Many are losing money every day in the market. So, set a stop loss before investing as the trend is volatile. Don't unconsciously invest money and expect a fair return. Spend time in the demo account to improve performance and develop trading styles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. You should only start trading once you have enough knowledge and practice to ensure you avoid unnecessary losses as much as possible. Additionally, it is very important to use good risk management strategies when you are trading

Forex trading or currency trading is not easy to make a consistent profit. Many are losing money every day in the market. So, set a stop loss before investing as the trend is volatile. Don't unconsciously invest money and expect a fair return. Spend time in the demo account to improve performance and develop trading styles.

Agree with you. Unfortunately I played around 5 months in demo and blew out 3 live accounts, 1000 USD total before finding price action system and broker (hotforex) which helped me to achieve breakeven level after 3 months of hard work. I should say that it is impossible to trade in profit if you are newbie, plz don't rely on luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.