What's new

Suggestion Does Forex Broker Really Matters

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I have an account with XM , I dont know much about them but does it really matter who the forex broker is. If yes then let me know what are the reasons behind it and Is XM a good broker or not?. Thank you

I have an account with XM , I dont know much about them but does it really matter who the forex broker is. If yes then let me know what are the reasons behind it and Is XM a good broker or not?. Thank you

The broker does not matter. Things you want to look for is Customer Service, can you get in touch with someone if you have an issue? Spreads, are the spreads too high compared to other brokers. Commissions, some brokers charge both, some don't. Is the broker regulated or not? These are things you want to consider. To find the answer, you have to research.

This diamond bottoms strategy is not working when I join Infinox as my broker. I think Infinox can manipulated the chart, so there is no diamond bottoms anymore, so guys be careful with Infinox, you can not be a professional trader if you always loss your money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.