What's new

Does any one know about best forex courses?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Forex trading is very profitable. If you want to gain strong knowledge about forex then you should use a demo account. You can easily build up your knowledge and there will be no money-losing chance. You can easily gain strong knowledge about forex by using a demo account. I used a demo account. Now I am earning a good number of profits. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot.

woh....fantastic group here. I really learn lots of stuff here. Now I need a mentor. Can someone recommend some good ones?

BTMM and ATS trading, found them very insightful, managed to accumulate years of experience and hard work in a matter f days, still need to learn alot more, i've just started, but from what i've seen, the stuff they are talking about happens all the time. Seen other stuff but these 2 are gold IMO

For me best course was Asia Forex Mentor. It taught me all the basics and advanced topics of forex trading at the same place. Best single Course for me. 9 out 10. Adam khoo's course is also very good. You can try both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.