What's new

Does Olymp Trade is best app for Binary or Forex trading?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

talhayousuf

First of all, I think it is important to clarify that Olymp Trade is NOT a binary options platform! It is a Digital Options platform, there is a bit difference between the types of tradings. Also, Olymp Trade has a forex platform-app, so, in total, 2 platforms-apps for trading.
I have been trading with them for more than one year and a half, and I really like the apps! It is very easy to use and understand the tools and the graph. So, my answer is, Olymp Trade is the best company for trading Digital Options an Forex! I can assure that, considering that since I started, I am making a really good profit.
Besides having a great app, they also offer many training materials and webinars for beginners, as well as for experienced traders. Another positive point about the platforms, is that both have free demo accounts, in which you can make trainings of your trading strategies.

1571851500853.png

UpForex Presenting US100 NO Deposit Bonus available for the fresh clients that register for the promotion till it is valid. Take the opportunity to test Live Forex Trading as well as the UpForex Broker. Apply now and trade with the 100 Welcome Bonus to start to explore the trading services now!

its actually more binary and digital option forex you have to go look for other brokers and not that one you can look for ic markets pepperstone and xm for forex and for binary iq options,, but notice that binary options is banned in most countries

First of all, I think it is important to clarify that Olymp Trade is NOT a binary options platform! It is a Digital Options platform, there is a bit difference between the types of tradings. Also, Olymp Trade has a forex platform-app, so, in total, 2 platforms-apps for trading.
I have been trading with them for more than one year and a half, and I really like the apps! It is very easy to use and understand the tools and the graph. So, my answer is, Olymp Trade is the best company for trading Digital Options an Forex! I can assure that, considering that since I started, I am making a really good profit.
Besides having a great app, they also offer many training materials and webinars for beginners, as well as for experienced traders. Another positive point about the platforms, is that both have free demo accounts, in which you can make trainings of your trading strategies.

UpForex Presenting US100 NO Deposit Bonus available for the fresh clients that register for the promotion till it is valid. Take the opportunity to test Live Forex Trading as well as the UpForex Broker. Apply now and trade with the 100 Welcome Bonus to start to explore the trading services now!

What about Videforex, IQOptions, Expertoption, Pocketoptions? Its better than these also?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.