What's new

Downloaded files coming as .bin

Murithi

I have this problem am downloading files shared from members and they are coming out as .bin files...why is that or what may be the problem?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V I downloaded Mission Profit v2.6_fix and I am having good results. MetaTrader 2
V I downloaded signalspro007_v6 and it was crap. account negative MetaTrader 0
D Just downloaded the nasdaq ghost platinum tril version Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Do you want to trade Digits over 1? Get this bot downloaded and try Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N FOREX TRADING systems for free, all you need to donis to go to forexstr.com then downloaded good indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P I have some files used in mt4 to share with you MetaTrader 0
M Pirates One EA with set files Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
Kite Suggestion DUKA Expert Advisor and Set files Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T Looking for Flex EA SET files MetaTrader 1
B 3EAs + set files and trading sequence is here (Profitable) Trading Systems and Strategies 18
B JBR indicator and installation files Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Fx Venom Pro System and installation files. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Profitable EA The real Prophetic EA and files I got Trading Systems and Strategies 10
M EVERY SCALPER'S DREAM INDICATORS WITH TEMPLATE FILES Trading Systems and Strategies 6
V How to use mq4 files on mt5 MetaTrader 0
OPTIMIZFX Forex Kingle Set Files? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 35
P Profitable EA set files for Thunderbird v.10 Trading Systems and Strategies 26
J Jacaranda Old and New Version + Set files Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 23
M Suggestion ProV2-files Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K General WE NEED GOOD SET FILES FOR THIS EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
viper7o3 Suggestion Can someone suggest profitable set files for ISEA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
viper7o3 Profitable EA Algotrade Soft Innovative EA Plus Profitable Set files. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 115
Priya Suggestion Dash Bot with Complete Files Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 133
Rickstar74 Gud times are still coming for us south africans as it is now december to remember gud luck to you all Entertainment 0
K Volitality index coming away. Forex Education 0
K Kaytrace Nasdaq Index Strategies coming soon Interactive Forex Trading 0
H Metatrader 6 coming soon? MetaTrader 1
F Euro gains for the whole week. NFP coming up tomorrow Forex Education 0
J General The global negative interest rate environment is coming General Discussions 0
F General Forex - The situation of dragging the Europeans is coming again General Discussions 1
F General Forex - The ECB meeting is coming, will not only cut interest rates but also launch QE? General Discussions 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Close To Peaking? Is Rally Coming To An End? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: To Settle Around 1.16 Coming Days; EUR/GBP: Buy Dips To 0.8750 - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CHF: To Stabilize Around Current Levels Coming Quarters; Where To Target? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: Growth Style To Flourish; How To Trade It In FX Coming Months? - SEB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: 'Big Rally' Ahead Over Coming Quarters; Where To Target? - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Confidence Check For Bulls; CAD: Rally Coming To An End For Now - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News JPY: Is Abenomics Coming To An End? What Would It Mean For JPY? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: To Find Its Footing Again Coming Months Via A 'Different Sort Of Rally' - ANZ Interactive Forex Trading 0