What's new

Profitable EA set files for Thunderbird v.10

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Pakdhe

Is there Anyone have the best set files for Thunderbird v.10? For each mayor currency pairs? Thankyou..

Check the ea section of this sit. Someone made on post on this... Though I have not tested the set file but they said it works.

I have thé good setfile for some currency but you must respect equity otherwise it will drawn down your capital i paid for it. And this one are more ok than those toi share here . Remenber thurnder bird V10 Comes with account détail so one package IS one account only reason Why for those that download it here they wouldn't bé able to use it . How ever this setting perfectly work on thurnder bird V8. I have also test run thurnder bird the first version ( TSR) it work perfectly well on Brent and witcrude but with a minimum equity of 500 USD par currency ( Brent , witcrude) each of thèse stock will bring you not less than 100 USD par day and also allow the robot only in a range market Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk hand

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191019-133955.png
    Screenshot_20191019-133955.png
    209.5 KB · Views: 149
E
I have thé good setfile for some currency but you must respect equity otherwise it will drawn down your capital i paid for it. And this one are more ok than those toi share here . Remenber thurnder bird V10 Comes with account détail so one package IS one account only reason Why for those that download it here they wouldn't bé able to use it . How ever this setting perfectly work on thurnder bird V8. I have also test run thurnder bird the first version ( TSR) it work perfectly well on Brent and witcrude but with a minimum equity of 500 USD par currency ( Brent , witcrude) each of thèse stock will bring you not less than 100 USD par day and also allow the robot only in a range market Ok handOk handOk handOk handOk hand
Equity of $100 is for what leverage?

THANK YOU FOR SHARING

I don't mind if any body to share the set file for TSR......if not for a single pair (For testing purposes)....since you had to put the EA at every single pair for your liking

sir DO YOU HAVE ANY SETTING FOR E/G?? (EUR/GBP) IM USING V10 THUNDERBIRD

I HAVE A QUESTION SIR?

IM USING THUNDERBIRD V10 DEFAULT SETTING
TRADE 1 20
TRADE 2 20
TRADE 3 20
MY PROBLEM IS... MY THUNDERBIRD V10 ALWAYS ORDER 0.01 ONLY.. I WONT MULTIPLY THE ORDER? HOW CAN I MAKE IT MULTIPLY? WITH LOW MULTIPLIER LIKE 1.2 OR 1.1 MULTIPLIER ONLY? IM USING IT thUNDERBIRD ON EU H1. PLEASE HELP ME

Nice one. Would like to have the settings bro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.