What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
EUR/USD is consolidating sideways as it often does on Mondays. Tomorrow the move north will probably continue.

Sadly the consolidation is still developing, I imagine we will have to wait for a major fundamental event to end it.

EUR/USD rebounded from 1.1200 after all, after forming a double bottom around that level. Let's see how high the correction will be.

The pair is currently consolidating around 1.1200, if it breaks out above that level we may see it rallying towards 1.1240.

EUR/USD rallied all the way to 1.1320 before pulling back from that level. By the looks of things it may revisit the previous high at 1.1345 eventually.

EUR/USD closed above 1.1350 on Friday and considering how bullish it is I assume we will see it rally to 1.1400 next week.

EUR/USD broke out above 1.1400 but found some resistance at 1.1412. I think we will see a correction before there is another move north.

EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast Euro falls hard for the week

The Euro fell rather hard during the week, reaching down towards the 1.13 level, a place that we have seen along with again subsequent to, and I think that they meet the expense of feels going on for even add-on consolidation as we have two every single one soft central banks bustling.

The Euro has fallen rather hard during the week, slamming towards the 1.13 level at the fade away of it. However, that is a place that is all-powerful have the funds for taking place, and subsequently, a place that I think has a lot of importance. I would expect to see buyers coming in to pick happening the Euro upon the cheap, as the Federal Reserve has shown itself to be rather dovish, and as a consequence a bit lacking following it comes to supporting the US dollar itself. That in and of itself provides a little bit of a lift to this shout from the rooftops.
market news still my problemm to filter and know what to do

The multiple spinning top candlesticks around 1.1370 were a signal for a move south after all. It will likely fall back to 1.1300.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.