What's new

New EA Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes
i think It's not a scalper, but it wortks on H1 and EURUSD. No backtesting (but I asked and they told me
that backtestable version is coming).

i think It's not a scalper, but it wortks on H1 and EURUSD. No backtesting (but I asked and they told me
that backtestable version is coming).

Yes, correct. It works pretty slow (1 trade in 1-2 days), but signals are very accurate.
Forex Samurai robot is definetly not a scalper, but it doesn't matter how you call it,
results are good and it's main perpuse

:)Ok hand
:coffee:

well, so far anyone manage to get a correct EA on this to test it out? wish to know more about this EA. thanks

What do you wish to know? Default sets are good, just change the lot size

You can enable Trailing/BE - but most of the time it cuts profit, but save you from SL
sometimes.

well, so far anyone manage to get a correct EA on this to test it out? wish to know more about this EA. thanks

by the way, isntead of regulat idea (use bigger TP than SL to cover losses), this tool works better with 1 by 2
ratio (TP to SL). Win Rate is quite high and allow you to cover losses (if happend) faster. Gain 80 pips TP
is quite hard idea based on past fluctuations. I'd use 80 as SL and 40 as TP

by the way, isntead of regulat idea (use bigger TP than SL to cover losses), this tool works better with 1 by 2
ratio (TP to SL). Win Rate is quite high and allow you to cover losses (if happend) faster. Gain 80 pips TP
is quite hard idea based on past fluctuations. I'd use 80 as SL and 40 as TP

IMHO: original sets should be changed. They are too old, isn;t it? :unsure:

I didn't advise any sets :) just shared exact sets that I have tested for a while.
Now results a bit worse, but still keep me in profit.

H1 is slow, but still ok Ok hand

Did you make any changes in previous sets? I wish to copy your sets :)

Samurai doesnt have anything from Martingale. Even kind of one time lot compensation. Maybe we are talking about different tools? :):):):)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.