What's new

New EA Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes
thanks man I will try this indicator!
For your info, this is not an indicator but an EA (Expert Advisor). An EA will place trades for you automatically whereas an indicator only give signals but unable to place trades for you.

forward testing is much better than trying to find narrow sets and get good results in the past condx/
Yup, agreed on forward testing. I have seen EAs that have shown awesome backtesting results and yet when put on demo or live accounts, they perform quite badly instead.

hey

as I know they are still testing it, waiting for it as well.
Sounds very interestin.
Sound interesting to me too. Sorry could you kindly help explain more on what this "Movable Panel" actually means and what does it do for this EA? Thanks.

New Update today (11 OCT 2022):

Finally, 1st SELL trade placed by EA after waiting for 24 hours after EA installation was completed yesterday.
However, it's strange to me that a pop up showed up on MT4 chart saying "Not Enough Money". Not sure what that means though (for your info I've got $100 as my account balance in a CENT account and I'm using 0.01 lot for the trading which is sufficient enough for the EA to start working. ). Anybody who knows the answer please do comment below. Thanks. Anyway, that message didn't affect or stop the EA from trading. That's good news for me. Will see how it goes from here then.

Below is a screenshot of the situation mentioned above for your info. Thanks and take care everyone. God bless:)

2022-10-11 MT4 message NOT ENOUGH MONEY shown.jpg

New Update today (11 OCT 2022):

Finally, 1st SELL trade placed by EA after waiting for 24 hours after EA installation was completed yesterday.
However, it's strange to me that a pop up showed up on MT4 chart saying "Not Enough Money". Not sure what that means though (for your info I've got $100 as my account balance in a CENT account and I'm using 0.01 lot for the trading which is sufficient enough for the EA to start working. ). Anybody who knows the answer please do comment below. Thanks. Anyway, that message didn't affect or stop the EA from trading. That's good news for me. Will see how it goes from here then.

Below is a screenshot of the situation mentioned above for your info. Thanks and take care everyone. God bless:)

View attachment 22695
Dear all,
Latest update: I've got answers from the EA developer today on the question of "Not Enough Money" message shown on MT4 chart. Please see the following attached screenshot for your info.
2022-10-11 MT4 message NOT ENOUGH MONEY (email replied).jpg

Dear all,
Updates after 3 days of EA testing:
So far looking great! (Please see screenshots for result proof).
Hope that it would continue to do well in the long run. If so, this could be one of my favourite and recommended EAs in the long run. For those who are still testing this EA today, please do feel free to share your latest results with us if you wish to. Thanks.

1. Preset:
If anyone intested in using my preset, feel free to use it at your own risk, no guarantee that it will work well in the near or far future. I have attached the set file/preset below just in case if you are interested to try it out.

2. Settings:
Date of Account Opened and Type of Account Used: 2022-10-09 FBS MT4 Demo Cent Acc
Account Label: FxSamurai(TP30SL88)
Deposit:$1 (shown up as $100 in CENT account)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: H1
Currency Pair: EURUSD
Settings:
Use Preset "For $100 (Lot0.01,TP30,SL88,TSL18)"
Settings used:
LotSize: 0.01
TakeProfit: 30
StopLoss: 88
Magic: 101997
MaxOrders: 2
BreakEven: true
BreakEvenPips: 29
Trailing: true
Trailing Stop: 18.0
COS: true
Lot2X: true

2022-10-13 3 days result (10.61% profit) myfxbook.jpg2022-10-13 3 days result (10.61% profit).jpg

Attachments

• For $100 (Lot0.01,TP30,SL88,TSL18).set
    157 bytes · Views: 10
Dear all,
Hope that it would continue to do well in the long run. If so, this could be one of my favourite and recommended EAs in the long run. For those who are still testing this EA today, please do feel free to share your latest results with us if you wish to. Thanks.

1. Preset:
If anyone intested in using my preset, feel free to use it at your own risk, no guarantee that it will work well in the near or far future. I have attached the set file/preset below just in case if you are interested to try it out.

2. Settings:
Date of Account Opened and Type of Account Used: 2022-10-09 FBS MT4 Demo Cent Acc
Settings:
Settings used:

View attachment 22726View attachment 22727
For anyone who wish to download this EA, for your info this EA is completely free to download from the official website as shown in screenshot below. (Sorry for I'm not allowed to post any website link due to the restrictions set by this forum. Thanks for your kind understanding.)

For your info, when you key in your email to receive the EA, they will send you two instead of just one EA. Namely:
1. Forex Samurai Robot
2. RS4EUM5 (an indicator and not fully auto but semi-auto EA scalper

You don't need to install both EA. Just install the 1st EA (Forex Samurai Robot) for your trading.
For your info only, I have also tried out the 2nd EA (RS4EUM5) for one to two days and the results were good too with tiny small profits gained (as of now) but the problem is, every time after the EA has placed one trade, it will turn OFF its automatic trading feature for safety reasons. If you wish to see it continues to trade, then you would need to turn auto feature ON again to allow it to trade for you in the next round. This is good for those who like to constantly monitor their trades and micro managing their trading operations, but it would not be suitable for people like me who rather prefers to be "hands-off" most of the time and just let the EA runs all trading 24/7.

Okay that's all from me. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best in your EA tests. Take care and God bless:)

Blessings,
Chong.
Screenshot 2022-10-13 141457.jpg

Last edited:
Dear all,

1. Preset:

2. Settings:
Settings:
Settings used:

View attachment 22726View attachment 22727

Yes, Forex Samurai Robot is doing quite well. New version is coming soon with the panel.
Anyway, even current version is worth to try. But still, it made for long term trading - a few
weeks means nothing.

Keep it go and wish you good luck

Yes, Forex Samurai Robot is doing quite well. New version is coming soon with the panel.
Anyway, even current version is worth to try. But still, it made for long term trading - a few
weeks means nothing.

Keep it go and wish you good luck
Thanks very much for your sharing and encouragement. Anyway, may I kindly know what this "panel" means and what does it actually do for the EA?

Thanks very much for your sharing and encouragement. Anyway, may I kindly know what this "panel" means and what does it actually do for the EA?

Hi

As I know, new version is still coming in the future.
Panel will keep all sets on the chart + 2 strategies (switch between ideas by 1 click)

For anyone who wish to download this EA, for your info this EA is completely free to download from the official website as shown in screenshot below. (Sorry for I'm not allowed to post any website link due to the restrictions set by this forum. Thanks for your kind understanding.)

For your info, when you key in your email to receive the EA, they will send you two instead of just one EA. Namely:
1. Forex Samurai Robot
2. RS4EUM5 (an indicator and not fully auto but semi-auto EA scalper

You don't need to install both EA. Just install the 1st EA (Forex Samurai Robot) for your trading.
For your info only, I have also tried out the 2nd EA (RS4EUM5) for one to two days and the results were good too with tiny small profits gained (as of now) but the problem is, every time after the EA has placed one trade, it will turn OFF its automatic trading feature for safety reasons. If you wish to see it continues to trade, then you would need to turn auto feature ON again to allow it to trade for you in the next round. This is good for those who like to constantly monitor their trades and micro managing their trading operations, but it would not be suitable for people like me who rather prefers to be "hands-off" most of the time and just let the EA runs all trading 24/7.

Okay that's all from me. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best in your EA tests. Take care and God bless:)

Blessings,
Chong.
View attachment 22731
Hi Cchong,

Any update on this EA? Still running since October?

The below 2 settings which are different from the attached EA which started this thread vs downloading from the website, does it make a difference?

Please may you attached the latest EA to this thread?

Thanks

Hi Cchong,

Any update on this EA? Still running since October?

The below 2 settings which are different from the attached EA which started this thread vs downloading from the website, does it make a difference?

Please may you attached the latest EA to this thread?

Thanks
Sorry no more updates on this EA as I have stopped testing it for quite some time ago. I don't think I could recall or remember well of the reason why I stopped testing it but if I'm not mistaken, it could be because the result was not good or the EA could be a risky one and not reliable anymore. Apologies too for I don't have any copy of this EA as I normally would delete them all after I've tested and found them to be useless for myself. Anyway, wish you all the best in your EA search and test. Take care and God bless.

they will upload mt5 edition + current version update with the panel and 2 ideas next week.
I got notification

Does this website can accept a job to create an EA based on my indicators?

yes, simply ask them directly. I have ordered a number of tools based on my idea from them.
They reply fast and even fix the problems if happens something. Like it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.