What's new

New EA Samurai Scalper Pro Series EUR USD

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes
is it samurai EA from this author ? >>> https://www.forexsamurairobot.com/

never foud a myfxbook TR; do you have one ?

I got it there and want to add, that since August they did an update. Latest version has COS (close on opposite signal) and lot2x option
(one time lot compensation after the loss trade). And sure, strategy is a bit changed - mostly trend idea now (as I see). TP is pretty high,
while BE is making at a bit safer. But it allows you to keep it grow. Samurai did well in August and first 2 weeks of Septermber. Last week
was bad - got few losses. But still - looks nice. It definetly needs a patience (some trades closed in very small profit (BE option), but just
it allows Samurai to grow and reach TP from time to time. These TP helps to cover lossess too.

Just my latest review for that tool. Like it.

PS: I have other free tools from these guys - such as Elite panel (for manual trading with list of options etc).
I can share a link if someone is interested. I suppose, they keep most the tools in one page, but don't remember

Can't test on demo. Doesn't trade :confused: Tell me what could be the problem ?

It doesn't work in backtest due few options inside. I asked owner about that. Version that allow backtesting is coming soon.
By now, Forex Samurai robot is working on EURUSD, H1

I used default sets, now changed BE to TSL - seems to me a bit better. TP is 55, SL is 60. TSL around 30 Pips start point.
Not bad, last week 4 traded that bring me 75 Pips. Not much, but keep watching with new sets :)

I'd give it a try. Get the latest version

Hi

Just got info that in nearest future (october) forex samurai robot gets backtestable version.
That's awesome, will be a bit easier with sets.

Guys thanks for sharing the EA. Did anyone have a backtesting result on that ?

Hey, Forex Samurai robot is doing great. It doesn't allow backtesting, but I'm using it with small lot and it makes real profit.
DON"T EXPECT A BIG ONE - just small, but profit! This makes it really different from any other EAs that I used.

cheers

hi, please tell me that this EA works only on eurusd or other pairs too? what time frame? thankyou.

EURUSD, H1

anyway, other pairs are working too. As I know, EA is optimized for exact pair (EURUSD) - others on your own risk.
Forex Samurai robot is worth to try it, and it's free

I'm also curious if anyone have positive results with this ea?

Yes, I like forex samurai robot. But be sure that you get the 2021 version. It's the most recent one (and free).
It works pretty good, but slow - 1 trade in 1-2 days normally, highly depends on Market fluctuations.

hbgl.fx said:
is it samurai EA from this author ? >>> https://www.forexsamurairobot.com/

never foud a myfxbook TR; do you have one ?

I got it there and want to add, that since August they did an update. Latest version has COS (close on opposite signal) and lot2x option
(one time lot compensation after the loss trade). And sure, strategy is a bit changed - mostly trend idea now (as I see). TP is pretty high,
while BE is making at a bit safer. But it allows you to keep it grow. Samurai did well in August and first 2 weeks of Septermber. Last week
was bad - got few losses. But still - looks nice. It definetly needs a patience (some trades closed in very small profit (BE option), but just
it allows Samurai to grow and reach TP from time to time. These TP helps to cover lossess too.

Just my latest review for that tool. Like it.

PS: I have other free tools from these guys - such as Elite panel (for manual trading with list of options etc).
I can share a link if someone is interested. I suppose, they keep most the tools in one page, but don't remember

Just a quick update on forex samurai robot these days:

June was really awesome on EURUSD. Got 3 TP (each one is around 65 Pips).
Good Sell on June, 11
Good Buy on June, 14 (it was in DD to -20 Pips, but closed by TP at the final)
Good Sell on June, 15 (it was in DD to -18 Pips or so, but closed by TP)

Pretty slow, but June is really awesome. I'm using 0.01 lot size. Sounds good in Pips,
but not much in $ :) But safety first. I'd not allow it to trade with high lot, but as
something extra with small - why not

Ok hand Ok hand Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.