What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
EUR/USD rallied above 1.1050 and reached the resistance at 1.1085, let's see whether it will break out above it too.

It formed a spinning top below 1.1085 but that does not necessarily mean a reversal. The move to the upside may still continue.

It's forming multiple spinning top and shooting star candlesticks around 1.1085 on the daily time-frame, the move south may continue after all.

EUR/USD began depreciating as I thought it may, but it's yet to break out below the last low at 1.0925. Let's see whether it will do that or form a double bottom.

So much about a new rally, it bounced off from 1.1100 and by the looks of it the pair may retest the double bottom at 1.0925.

It did reach 1.1050 and is currently consolidating around that level. That consolidation likely won't end before the fundamentals tonight.

The pair is stubbornly testing the resistance around 1.1050 - 1.1070, and even if it breaks out above it there is another resistance at 1.1110 which needs to be overcome for it to continue rallying.

It's testing the support at 1.1015 but the sideways consolidation clearly continues. I don't think there will be a breakout in either direction by the time the market closes today.

As I thought, there was no breakout for EUR/USD. Hopefully we'll finally see an end of the consolidation next week.

It is still testing the support at 1.0965, by the looks of it the pair may attempt to form a third bottom at 1.0926.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.