What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
EUR/USD is still testing 1.1060 but has not broken out above that level yet. It may still do so before the end of the week.

The EUR/USD move north continues but it's yet to reach 1.1165, by the looks of it we may have to wait for next week for that to happen.

EUR/USD challenging 1.1300 regarding dovish Draghi

The pair remains pale and drops inconsistent to 1.1320/15 band.
ECB left unchanged its key combine rates, matching consensus.
ECB will reinvest QE debt greater than the first rate lift.

EUR/USD is putting YTD lows muggy 1.1300 the figure to the test today following the press conference by President Draghi.

EUR/USD closer to 1.1300

The pair is accelerating the daily downside after ECB's Draghi tense recent data in the euro area have arrived in upon the weaker side.

In appendage, Draghi reiterated that a sustainable degree of getting used to in monetary policy is yet needed in order to save inflation upon its showing off to the banks take the goal.

Draghi along with mentioned that risks to the economic slope are now tilted to the downside.

EUR/USD levels to watch

At the moment, the pair is down 0.58% at 1.1316 facing the adjacent part at 1.1306 (2019 low Jan.3) followed by 1.1269 (monthly low Dec.14 2018) and finally 1.1215 (2018 low Nov.12). On the flip side, a fracture above 1.1396 (10-hours of daylight SMA) would strive for 1.1415 (21-daylight SMA) en route to 1.1442 (38.2% Fibo of the September-November slip).
No matter from where you belong, you should trade with hard work and full passion. Determination is also very necessary. With full determination if you trade you can win the market and becomes a successful Forex trader. The broker ForexOne is absolutely the best broker who helps in every ways to their clients. Their expert assistance and daily trading analysis help me to overcome my trading weakness and work hard.

There is a shooting star candlestick at 1.1175 on the daily time-frame, so it is possible EUR/USD may reverse from its current move to the upside.

Interesting, the move to the downside turned out shorter than I assumed it would be. EUR/USD is rallying back toward 1.1150.

The move north continues for now but it is yet to reach 1.1150. I think the question is, however, whether EUR/USD would rally all the way to the last high at 1.1180.

EUR/USD almost reached 1.1180 today, let's see whether it will form a double top or it will continue moving north.

EUR/USD did form something of a double top at 1.1180 but it remains bullish, let's see whether it will rally above the resistance.

EUR/USD remained bullish as the market closed but the double top was not broken, let's see whether there will be a breakout next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.