What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
The market will open again soon, let's see whether the pair will begin moving north to break out above the double top.

The double top did remain and EUR/USD depreciated back toward 1.1070. I think it will continue falling to 1.1050.

EUR/USD found some support at 1.1015 today but I think it remains bearish and will continue depreciating this week.

EUR/USD is still struggling to break out below 1.1050 but I think we will see that happening soon. I won't open shorts before the breakout though.

So much about a breakout below 1.1000 for now. EUR/USD formed a spinning top on the daily time-frame at that level and bounced off from it, by the looks of it the pair will rally to 1.1075.

The pair remains quite bullish so I think we will, indeed, see it rally to 1.1100 soon and it may even break out above it.

We will have to wait and see whether EUR/USD breaks out above 1.1080 to rally to 1.1100 but if it does the move north may continue, I think.

It reached only 1.1080 before pulling back from that level, how it will develop from here is still unclear, I think.

The pair has formed a hanging man candlestick on the daily time-frame and naturally began falling after that. Next target is likely at 1.1020.

on the h4 chart i see i support-level at 1.09930. next step is test that level . bounce or break that level, must see

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.