What's new

Forex Cheap VPS ($4.99/$5.99) - great value for money

cchong

Forex Cheap VPS is one of my favourite VPS that is really cheap and good for budget traders. The cheapest plan is only $4.99 or $5.99 depending on whether a monthly or yearly plan. Their customer service is considered to be reasonably good and you can simply reach out to them through their website instant chat. I have been using their vps even until today without much problem. There are different VPS pricing plans for different needs. If you want faster and more efficient vps that allow more MT4/MT5 to be installed, just choose those plans with higher prices. Simple as that.

Having said all that however, I did notice one problem and that is, for those who use myfxbook with MT4/MT5 accounts and your wish to choose to connect through the so called "EA installation" option and not the "auto update" option, then you will have a huge problem. The reason is because their VPS simply won't allow any myfxbook EA to be installed on their VPS. That's the only bad news I have for you. Other than that, everything seems to be working well. In short, their vps is simply one of the cheapest vps I found that is value for money. If that is what you want, then feel free to try them out. Since I can't share any external link to you which is only allowed for VIP subscribers only, I have attached a screenshot below for you just to see how their website looks like. You could find them easily by simply doing a google search for it.

That's all for now. Wishing you all a happy experience with your VPS. Take care and God bless:)

Blessings,
CChong. (19 FEB 2021)

Attachments

timoytuko

Forex Cheap VPS is one of my favourite VPS that is really cheap and good for budget traders. The cheapest plan is only $4.99 or $5.99 depending on whether a monthly or yearly plan. Their customer service is considered to be reasonably good and you can simply reach out to them through their website instant chat. I have been using their vps even until today without much problem. There are different VPS pricing plans for different needs. If you want faster and more efficient vps that allow more MT4/MT5 to be installed, just choose those plans with higher prices. Simple as that.

Having said all that however, I did notice one problem and that is, for those who use myfxbook with MT4/MT5 accounts and your wish to choose to connect through the so called "EA installation" option and not the "auto update" option, then you will have a huge problem. The reason is because their VPS simply won't allow any myfxbook EA to be installed on their VPS. That's the only bad news I have for you. Other than that, everything seems to be working well. In short, their vps is simply one of the cheapest vps I found that is value for money. If that is what you want, then feel free to try them out. Since I can't share any external link to you which is only allowed for VIP subscribers only, I have attached a screenshot below for you just to see how their website looks like. You could find them easily by simply doing a google search for it.

That's all for now. Wishing you all a happy experience with your VPS. Take care and God bless:)

Blessings,
CChong. (19 FEB 2021)
where is the data center location?

timoytuko

Blessings,
CChong. (19 FEB 2021)
is london data center available and what is the ping ip test?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Cheap vps service for forex ea Forex VPS 16
R In need of a cheap forex vps Forex VPS 10
B Strategy Mustang EA best forex système Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Strategy Forex Binary Mosa Strategy/EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N CFT's forex talking robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S The most important thing for sucessful forex traders Forex Education 0
R Newbie trader in Forex Forex Education 0
N General FOREX GUMP EA 2020 cracked Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Scalping strategy in the forex market Forex Education 2
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 0
O General Emotion in trading forex General Discussions 0
K Profitable EA John Ghatti PWR Nasdaq amd Forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S Good and reliable forex brokers Forex Broker Reviews 0
M Forex rockstar strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F PZ_Harmonic Pattern Scanner Forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A new system forex trading 85% accuracy Interactive Forex Trading 1
P My best ea for forex mt4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P EA Forex Fury V3 MT4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Major pairs in forex Forex Education 0
E General I need bell forex chats codess Forex Education 1
G Patience needed to make it in forex General Discussions 0
J FxPro expands forex education General Discussions 0
J FXpro forex broker talk General Discussions 0
J Hey guys what’s a great forex trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Investing in the forex markets Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Smart Forex Robot 1.0 Expert Advisor Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Trading nasdaq in the forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Strategy FOREX BIBLE CANDLESTICK BOOK READ LEARN AND MAKE PROFIT Forex Education 0
S General Structured marketplace for forex bots Entertainment 0
S Investing in Forex Trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
W World-Signals Daily Forex Analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Forex micro accounts Forex Education 0
M forex education best book payapa mwana wahaya Forex Education 1
M forex indictor for those who wants to ride them Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Professional forex trading strategies Forex Education 1
K Indicator forex CandleTime indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator forex smart scalper Actually, the reasons for scalping are obvious: Forex Indicators and Tools 0
ProForex101 General Pro Forex 101 - CHFJPY Buy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Indicator Deep Bar Indicator is a mt4 (MetaTrader 4) indicator and it can be used with any forex trading systems / strategies for additional confirmation of tra Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S Education about Forex Forex Education 0
L Who has forex chasers course Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Antix Scalping Forex System Forex Education 1
R Strategy Forex Trendline Trading Strategy Forex Indicators and Tools 1
F antix scalping forex system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F mostapha sniper market for forex or binary Forex Indicators and Tools 1
F boost super signal indicator for forex or binary Forex Indicators and Tools 0
N Forex Analysis Using Parallel and Inverse Currency Pairs General Discussions 0
N Forex Trading Sessions, Best Time To Trade Forex Market General Discussions 5
C Talking Forex Robot by Classic Forex Trader Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F forex Beginners course Forex Education 4