What's new

Forex discipline is the key

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
That’s actually a great piece of advice for new trader. But I must add some points on this about getting psychologically strong on trading. First you need to proper knowledge about the market and money management for trading. Always try to follow risk reward ration. Another important thing is having a good and reliable broker alongside while trading like Eurotrader. A good broker like mine can help you while trading with their expert support and advice.

Stay disciplined in trading and always be psychologically strong

Your advice is highly appreciated, give me the chance of adding to what you said that discipline includes developing a successful trading strategy, and executing the plan effectively. Don't you agree? Your point of view matters.

That’s actually a great piece of advice for new trader. But I must add some points on this about getting psychologically strong on trading. First you need to proper knowledge about the market and money management for trading. Always try to follow risk reward ration. Another important thing is having a good and reliable broker alongside while trading like Eurotrader. A good broker like mine can help you while trading with their expert support and advice.
Good advice, Knowledge about the market and money management for trading is very important and so is following a good risk reward action. Thanks alot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.