What's new

Forex is a time efficient business

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Edward Peterson

Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday.

Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker. Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.

Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday.
forex is life time career which take time to master but once you understanding market structure with money management you are in money for life. forex is not gambling game

Everyone trades in the market for making profit. But it is not easy to make profit. Forex market is like a puzzle game. You have to make proper decision in proper time. It is quite difficult to take quick decision without the help of any broker. Making profit is mainly depend on the spreads and leverage and the ability of taking quick and appropriate decisions. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they provide low spreads starting from 0.01 pips and give a dynamic leverage at maximum of 1:500. It helps me to ensure my profit easily.
It is true that a trader starts Forex trading for earning money but to get progress in your business you must focus on your trading and as well as developing on your performance. Because day by day the competition of trading in Forex is getting very challenging. So, to get the right trading tools and facilities from among broker the best ECN spread provider broker ForexOne I do select to trade well.

learning forex is like earning a college degree it takes time and once mastered it will feed you for life

the best thing in the forex is you can analyze your chart and take your trades! and just monitor them whenever you are!

There is no problem with spending less time in trading. Every trader has a specific strategy within which he trades. And with this strategy comes a matter of time management. If you do not know the right time to trade, you will soon see a stop loss hit. It is possible to earn a lot of money from Forex but you have to spend some time behind trading. If you do not have an idea about time management then there may be some problems.

What advice about time management would you give to newbies? Especially to people who work 9-5, which is the majority of newbies really.

WOW your words is real motivation. Its so good when a good trader shows that is possible to make a life with trading. Im tired of hearing the opposite.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.