What's new

FOREX MUST WANTED HANDBOOK

Samigold9

In this book you will get to know the perfect strategy for forex, it’s so difficult for lots of people to trade forex, but all strategies covered in this book, risk management, market structure, psychology behind forex.

Attachments

• Falcon fx handbook black.pdf
    6.2 MB · Views: 26
In this book you will get to know the perfect strategy for forex, it’s so difficult for lots of people to trade forex, but all strategies covered in this book, risk management, market structure, psychology behind forex.
thanks for sharing.

I don’t think maintaining forex handbook is quintessential for traders. Traders should increase their knowledge at any cost because knowledge leads to experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing.
When I got some time I will read it and try to get back to you guys with my review.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.