What's new

Forex Trading Pairs?

pasdwqca

Which pairs do you guys trade the most? Which do you avoid like the plague? For me, I avoid EURUSD. IT HATES ME :|

Most of the time I tradeEUR/USD. The Euro to US Dollar currency pair is the single most widely-traded forex pair in the market and comprises the currencies of two of the world's biggest economies.

Certainly there will be more profit with currency pairs but in applying rapid movement we need scalping techniques and very high accuracy to avoid mistakes that can result in losses.

Go easy Gpbusd , USDCHF due to the confluences with US DOLLAR INDEX.Check it out , happy trading

I tend to stick to GBP/USD, USD/JPY and EUR/GBP. I think sticking to just a couple of pairs is best, but each to there own.
Regards

You need research them and match it to your style..... EU is probably the cheapest spread... however, please not that other pairs even through the spread is more, the pip value is greater!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lots of people dont realize this... = 10 pips you will make/loose more!! Then like GJ the beast from the east.. wild but exiting.... we are all different... will post a spread meter that wont bog down your MT4

Here it is a spread meter that wont bog down your MT4

Attachments

• Display Spread.ex4
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Display Spread.mq4
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
I have been trading on forex for a long time. As we all know, forex is the largest sector in finance across the world.

I have no specific reasons to avoid any pairs. I do trade on FreshForex broker.

FreshForex best EAs never told me to avoid any specific pairs or instruments.

FreshForex analysts suggest me the best Pairs to trade. It also has different platforms such as Meta Trader 4 and Meta Trader 5 as well as the world's fastest order execution time that is 0.05 seconds.

The EURUSD & GBPUSD seem to decide what most of the market will do. If you want a basket (8 currencies) try this:

EURUSD, GBPJPY, NZDCAD, AUDCHF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.