What's new

New EA ForexKingle EA Free Unlimited Version

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes
what time frame is used on the currency pairs with this EA? I am interested in any live data if anyone has tested it before
I test the EA on live account with all 7 pairs and only 100 Euro. The minimum is actually 200 Euro. first day over 30 profit. We'll see what time will bring.

We'll see how he did on Friday. If he continues like this, the account should doubled.
backtested and dissapointed . don't try this EA folks
sorry, but backtest is bullshit, I tested EA Kingle to and not really good, but on demo or life account not bad. we'll see next few days, if EA is able to cover the opened orders. I think next week account is doubled. I will update.

EA has built in money management, so little account as my 100€ only max 2 opened orders per pair, also you can setup fix lot without increasing with maximiser. I tested and best maximizer is 1.2 in my opinion. normal is 1.3 or 1.8.

If account is growing the EA places more open trades per pair.

Attachments

• Statement_ 14000XXXXX-bearbeitet.pdf
    69.2 KB · Views: 42
I hope i will be able to download this EA. Anyway Thank you for sharing this EA. I watched youtube in this EA and it seems great.

backtested and dissapointed . don't try this EA folks
how did you backtested 7 pairs at the same time? I can't do this. Can you please tell me how I can do this too!
And how did you tested? Which pair, fixed lot or increasing lot size, Maximizer? Which start balance?

can you kindly share the full version and the setfiles. will appreciate alot. Thanks
sorry, nobody spend this EA to me. I paid a lot of $ for this full version. I think there are different or hacked versions out there because official prize 2018 was 4950$.

hi. Ive been testing kingle for a week now. Demo for only 200usd ICmarket.
Load set slow for EURUSD.
Since it will simulate a small account i adjusted the MAXIMIZER.
no SL.
before i begin to use it. i always bring back the account size to 200usd to simulate daily withdrawal of profit.

eventhough it uses Mgale... it only compensate the losing trade in the end it balances all total profit in your favor, thats why i set the db lot size to 1 for that.
Anyone uses this for real and smaller account and have very effective approach??? :)

but only backtest, right?
As I told I let the EA run with all 7 pairs at 100 Euro account at ICMarkets and at the first day I had a profit of 30,93 Euro. Amazing!!! But, of course, the opend trades are actually nearly 70 Euro in minus, but profit is now 55 Euro.
its works??? fine ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.