What's new

FreshForex - FreshView on Money

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Guys, Beside 200% deposit bonus, 120% per year margin bonus from FreshForex is amazing also, more you do your trading, The larger your closed volume is, the more funds we'll credit to you.

Hello Guys, Now FreshForex offer me leverage 1:2000 maximum, I think this is the highest leverage that I ever had, I have tried it and I love it, I can open position with a bigger lot. So if you still trading with your broker with 1:1000 maximum leverage, you should join FreshForex and start your trading with 1:2000 maximum leverage.

Now, FreshForex bonus is Drawdown bonus 101% for free for you all that opened an account with FreshForex, this bonus is huge number for you. You can use it for your trading activity or you can use it to mastered your Forex analysis. Thank you FreshForex for this bonus

Hello there, I'm interested with 120% margin per year, because I can make additional profit every week! Please don't remove this promo. I think there are so many clients have a same thought with me :D Keep innovative and be the best broker ever. thank you FreshForex.

I like to follow FreshForex analytics, it is helping me to estimate rate of return for all the instruments and choose the most profitable among them. I like to follow EURUSD forecast, and it is profitable of course. So guys, if you want to know more, just go to FreshForex "Eduation" and start your successful trading now!

Wow, now FreshForex offer me a 300% deposit bonus, it's quite large value for me. Thank you FreshForex for yor bonuses. It always make me addicted to trading with FreshForex.

Hey FreshForex, my friend is trading with you as his broker and he said that now FreshForex has $2019 bonus? I that true, I want to use it. That is the biggest bonus that I ever heard. Okay, let me check on FreshForex website, thank you FreshForex.

2 bonuses to increase deposit for MetaTrader 5!

Dear traders,
the most popular bonuses and offers are now available for trading platform MetaTrader 5!
Many FreshForex clients prefer trading on MetaTrader 5. To make trading on the most modern platform more profitable, we launch your favorite offers Cashback and Deposit Bonus 101% for accounts Classic MT5.
The choice is yours:
Double your deposit with special offer Deposit Bonus 101% on accounts Classic MT5;
Or get additional profit with Cashback service: doesn't matter if you get profit or loss — we credit up to $20 per closed lot!
Besides, in comparison with MT4, MT5 has many advantages:
Increased number of timeframes and technical indicators;
New types of pending orders: buy/sell stop limit;
Depth of the market option: information on history of quotes and charts;
Built-in economic calendar and more!
Activate profitable FreshForex bonuses on your Classic MT5 account starting from October 2!
Daily webinars and 2 awesome indicators for long term trades!

Dear traders,
Great news! FreshForex launches free live webinars with FreshForex analyst Graham Osano!
Every day from Monday to Friday at 8.30am GTM you can join short webinars and together with Graham Osano analyze currency pairs, oil, gold indexes and other assets.
Every Wednesday at 12 noon GMT we invite you to special one-hour tutoring webinars on different important topics.
The first tutorial webinar will be held this Wednesday, on October 3rd at 12.00 noon GMT. FreshForex analyst Graham Osano will tell you what MACD and AO mean, how to use them to pick long term trades and how to become a long term trader without having to understand the chart but the two indicators only!
You may ask FreshForex analyst any questions about market situation or discuss the latest analytical news on the webinars.
To take part in the webinar use this link and log in. You can also see all the previous webinars here.
did one months ago tottaly worth it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.