What's new

German Sniper Indicator V2

2.90 star(s) 22 Votes

SoloSam

German Sniper Indicator V2 – Download Free forex indicator

Introduction to German Sniper Indicator V2

German Sniper Indicator V2 is a free forex trading. The indicator provides easy buy and sell signals and trading with the German sniper indicator is very easy because it also provides SL and TP positions. If traders are waiting for scalping, this system will be a better option. The indicator uses very clever algorithms and techniques to analyze the market with minimal drawdown. Features like Mobile notifications and platform popups are not included in this indicator and any currency pairs, assets, stocks, commodities, cryptos, or precious metals can be traded using German sniper. Our recommendation is to trade on a demo account first and then on the real account.
Read the following information related to German Sniper Indicator V2.
  • Works with MT4 only
  • Works well with Any time frames (15 min or higher recommended )
  • Works well with Any currency pairs and assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc.
  • Study how to trade with news during important news periods.
Forex trading, binary option trading, and stock trading are high risks and have high returns. Your fund will be lost if you are not making the right decisions at the right time. so, our recommendation is to study forex A-Z, and then anybody will be able to trade confidently.
German Sniper Indicator V2 includes the following Indicators, Expert Advisors, Templates, Libraries, Presets
Indicators
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.ex4
Expert Advisors
No, any Expert Advisors included
Templates
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.tpl
Libraries
No, any Libraries included

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator

Attachments

• German Sniper Indicator V2.zip
    427.6 KB · Views: 1,247
It works well with gold and silver trades on 4h chart. You have where buy or sale. It gives you the target but in the 1st edition, they advise us to place the target on the half of their target.
You can take 2 trades : 1 with half target and one with full target.

German Sniper Indicator V2 – Download Free forex indicator

Introduction to German Sniper Indicator V2

German Sniper Indicator V2 is a free forex trading. The indicator provides easy buy and sell signals and trading with the German sniper indicator is very easy because it also provides SL and TP positions. If traders are waiting for scalping, this system will be a better option. The indicator uses very clever algorithms and techniques to analyze the market with minimal drawdown. Features like Mobile notifications and platform popups are not included in this indicator and any currency pairs, assets, stocks, commodities, cryptos, or precious metals can be traded using German sniper. Our recommendation is to trade on a demo account first and then on the real account.
Read the following information related to German Sniper Indicator V2.
  • Works with MT4 only
  • Works well with Any time frames (15 min or higher recommended )
  • Works well with Any currency pairs and assets such as stocks, commodities, cryptos, precious metals, oil, gas, etc.
  • Study how to trade with news during important news periods.
Forex trading, binary option trading, and stock trading are high risks and have high returns. Your fund will be lost if you are not making the right decisions at the right time. so, our recommendation is to study forex A-Z, and then anybody will be able to trade confidently.
German Sniper Indicator V2 includes the following Indicators, Expert Advisors, Templates, Libraries, Presets
Indicators
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.ex4
Expert Advisors
No, any Expert Advisors included
Templates
  1. German Sniper Indicator V2.tpl
Libraries
No, any Libraries included

Free Download ⬇️
German Sniper Indicator
Thank you I've been looking for this indicator

can someone explain to me how this works, even when market moves it doesn't change its buy or sell signal. I got various forex over multiple days changin direction over big TF, 1hr or 4 hr, and it barely if ever changes, reinstalled it, restarted mt4.
shockingly does better in lower TF, but it states its made for 1 and 4hr TF.

Hi, Guys
I am also looking for the v1 of German sniper. Does someone have it. I have done some research on this, very very very new in forex industry. I've seen a lot of people talk about the German Sniper Indicator. Would appreciate it guys

Hi, Guys
I am also looking for the v1 of German sniper. Does someone have it. I have done some research on this, very very very new in forex industry. I've seen a lot of people talk about the German Sniper Indicator. Would appreciate it guys
I have it you can get hold with me then we can talk

for those who have been using this tool to trade, how do you know when to enter a trade when the input settings doesn't have an option for alerts? do you stare at your screen waiting for the yellow buy/sell entries to appear or what, please somebody reply me.

can someone explain to me how this works, even when market moves it doesn't change its buy or sell signal. I got various forex over multiple days changin direction over big TF, 1hr or 4 hr, and it barely if ever changes, reinstalled it, restarted mt4.
shockingly does better in lower TF, but it states its made for 1 and 4hr TF.
i think the way it works is okay, i guess you know what repainting indicators can do..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.