What's new

Good Relaxation FxSniper System

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes
So many EA's that will work for a month or two then after that will blow your account.
I hope there's a good Ea that will stand in time for long-term investment.
More accounts have been blown than profitable. Hopefully will find the answer soon.!

Thank you for sharing. Will definitely look into this when I get the time. Currently testing out a bunch of indis to find the best one for me.

hello guys still having problems with the system even with a higher time frame it still keeps on

Attachments

• 20201105_032421.jpg
    20201105_032421.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 52
Got this system about a month back and i was very excited to use it but i just can't get the hang of it, maybe i don't understand it that much.
I just watched the video, looks pretty straight forward at first glance but I think the most important aspect to make this work is identify trend in a higher tf than identify a trend in the same direction in a lower tf, and trade in that lower tf. But then also important to maybe skip a tf. So daily with 1hr, 4hr with 15/30 min etc. i cant wait to try this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.